A little help for the skippers
- Set Sky+ for the F1 Grand Prix, Match of the Day, X-Factor, The Thick of It
- Cut the grass, give instructions to the gardener
- Long walks in the autumn countryside, stay away from the sea
- Saturday morning swimming with the children
- Write….Dear Santa….’For Christmas I’d like to be leading the Vendee Globe by 500 miles, please
- Look out my lucky pants, they must be somewhere
- Work on the final playlists of music, books…is '50 Shades of Grey really what I want to be reading in the big south?'
- Go to the pub
- Have long baths
- Lots of fresh coffee and donuts
Of course this list is not complete, join us on Facebook and make your suggestions.