- 20 May 2023 Maxime became the first sailor to complete "the two Everest"
- 26 April 2023 Nicolas Rouger, when art meets offshore racing
- 24 April 2023 From teammates to competitors
- 19 April 2023 L'Occitane en Provence supports Clarisse Crémer for the next Vendée Globe
- 19 April 2023 Hellio partners with Tanguy Le Turquais to promote the association Lazare until the 2024 Vendée Globe
To date, the Vendée Globe is the greatest sailing race round the world, solo, non-stop and without assistance. The event followed in the wake of the Golden Globe which had initiated the first circumnavigation of this type via the three capes (Good Hope, Leeuwin and Horn) in 1968. The eight editions of what is now called the Everest of the seas by the public have enabled 167 contenders to take the start of this extraordinary race.View more