- 11:37 Brève Thomas Ruyant, winner of the Route du Rhum - Destination Guadeloupe
- 12:04 #VG2024 A tricky Route du Rhum, a deserved qualifying stage
- 17:44 Brève Fabrice Amedeo (Nexans - Art & Fenêtres) forced to abandon his IMOCA boat in the Route du Rhum - Destination Guadeloupe
- 15:32 #VG2024 The beginning of a Vendée Globe project: to Guadeloupe and beyond!
- 07:51 #VG2024 The Route du Rhum approaching, the Vendée Globe still in mind
To date, the Vendée Globe is the greatest sailing race round the world, solo, non-stop and without assistance. The event followed in the wake of the Golden Globe which had initiated the first circumnavigation of this type via the three capes (Good Hope, Leeuwin and Horn) in 1968. The eight editions of what is now called the Everest of the seas by the public have enabled 167 contenders to take the start of this extraordinary race.View more