Provisions for use of video images, programmes, photos and sounds from 17/10/2020 to 30/06/2021
- Video images, clips, sounds and programmes of the Vendée Globe 2020-2021 made available to media on the server « media.vendeeglobe.org » remain full and complete ownership of the SAEM Vendée and its skippers (property rights).
- Video images and clips may be used freely (without alteration or intention to harm and undermine the image and reputation of the skipper, the SAEM Vendée and the Vendée Globe) in newscasts, broadcasts and unscripted magazines for editorial purposes.
- Broadcast Ready Content (BRC) subjects in French or English version must be used in their entirety and without cuts or additions.
- Broadcast Ready Content in international version (without customization, without voice-over, non-mixed down) can be used with cuts and additions as needed by the broadcaster.
Nota: For the lives during the Start and Finish(es), the rights are exclusively reserved to :
- Broadcasters who have a prior agreement with ASO (responsible for distribution of lives and programmes of the Vendée Globe 2020-2021)
- Offical social networks of the Vendée Globe.
Any other use of images and programmes of the Vendée Globe (for publicity, short programme, scripted programme, documentary, series, etc….) will be subject to prior written agreement.
The photos of the Vendée Globe 2020-2021 made available to accredited media on the server " media.vendeeglobe.org " are intended to illustrate any editorial article dealing with the Vendée Globe, and/or any promotion made for the benefit of the Vendée Globe as far as its official partners are concerned.
All use is free of press (editorial) rights: print or digital.
Any digital use must be made either with the photo with © integrated on the image, or with © visible near the image. These © are present next to the photos, to be checked before downloading.
The skippers remain the authors, with the associated economic rights, of the photos sent from the sea,
Unless expressly authorized by Alea and/or SAEM Vendée, are prohibited:
- Any promotional or advertising use (with or without purchase of space)
- Any use in the form of an isolated portfolio, without accompanying editorialized article,
- Any redistribution by a third party such as a photo or multimedia agency,
- Any alteration of the photo files without prior agreement.
- Sounds cleaned, mixed and royalty-free are ready for listening and downloadable on the server « media.vendeeglobe.org » for exclusive use in NEWS and/or subjects connected to the Vendée Globe.
- Sounds from radio interviews will also be available on the official website in their entirety and/or in the form of Podcast, ready for listening and downloadable for exclusive use in NEWS and/or subjects connected to the Vendée Globe.