- 18:44 News All We Need to Know About the New IMOCA Rules
- 16:42 News Webdoc: relive the 9th edition week after week!
- 15:08 News On Course for 2024
- 13:42 News Catherine Chabaud: "I draw my energy and my convictions from the Vendée Globe"
- 17:04 News Antoine Mermod, IMOCA President, "2024 Vendée Globe projects have already been launched"
To date, the Vendée Globe is the greatest sailing race round the world, solo, non-stop and without assistance. The event followed in the wake of the Golden Globe which had initiated the first circumnavigation of this type via the three capes (Good Hope, Leeuwin and Horn) in 1968. The eight editions of what is now called the Everest of the seas by the public have enabled 167 contenders to take the start of this extraordinary race.View more