Presidency - General Management
- President : Alain Leboeuf
- General Manager : Laura Le Goff
- Administrative and Logistic Coordinator : Stéphanie Ruchaud
- Administrative and Financial Manager : Lydie Aubron
- Digital Solutions Director : Sébastien Martin
- Sustainability Project Manager : Léopoldine Lasseur
Communication and marketing department
- Communication Director : Yannick Bersot
- Content Coordinator : Anne Gourcuff
- Marketing and Events Assistant : Noan Coutand
- Club Vendée Globe Club points of contact : Fabrice Garandeau, Amaury Duflot & Anne Millet
- Editorial and Digital supervisor : Vincent Esnaud
- Media and Influencers supervisor : Audrey Tort
- Audiovisual Production supervisor : Erwan Riquier
- Audiovisual Distribution supervisors : Cédric Rampelberg & Matthieu Lecossec
- Graphic Identity supervisor : Nicolas Gilles
SAEM Vendée 38 Rue du Maréchal Foch
85923 La Roche sur Yon Cedex 9
Phone: +33 2 51 44 91 07 (standard)
The SAEM Vendée is a semi-public company created in 2003 which organised the Vendée Globe, ocean racing which takes place every 4 years. The head office is located in La Roche sur Yon.
The shareholding is composed of local communities: Council of the Vendée, City of Les Sables d’Olonne, Regional Council and other 32 companies from the Vendée economics area.
Data given on these forms is intended for the SAEM Vendée. This data is exclusively processed in order to reply to your inquiry and enable us to contact you again in accordance to your request.
Personal data that you must absolutely fill in on these forms are marked with an asterix (*). Without this information, we won’t be in capacity to follow up your request.
If you exercise your right to object before we send our reply, we will not be able to grant your request.
We may need to communicate your personal data to third-party contractors in the context of service providing activities. They are contractually obliged to comply with the obligation of security and confidentiality of data concerning you and for this purpose commit to implementing adequate technical and organizational measures. We guarantee that your personal data shall not be communicated to third-parties for marketing purposes, unless expressly agreed by you, and shall by no means be sold, rented, exchanged, transferred or given free of charge to another company.
In accordance with the regulation (EU) n° 2016/679, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we remind you that you have the right of access, rectification, objection, erasure, portability, restriction of processing and definition of post-mortem provisions in regards to information concerning you. You can exercise all of these rights, at any given moment, by contacting us by postal or electronic mail, at the following address : SAEM Vendée - 40 Rue du Maréchal Foch - 85923 La Roche sur Yon Cedex 9 - email@example.com. You also have the right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority.