- 17:04 News Antoine Mermod, IMOCA President, "2024 Vendée Globe projects have already been launched"
- 16:18 News Ambitious 2024 Targets for Kojiro Shiraishi and DMG MORI Sailing Team
- 14:09 News Back to life, back to reality V 2.0
- 18:15 News The 2020-2021 Vendée Globe much more than just a success.
- 08:48 News Never say never
To date, the Vendée Globe is the greatest sailing race round the world, solo, non-stop and without assistance. The event followed in the wake of the Golden Globe which had initiated the first circumnavigation of this type via the three capes (Good Hope, Leeuwin and Horn) in 1968. The eight editions of what is now called the Everest of the seas by the public have enabled 167 contenders to take the start of this extraordinary race.View more